How do I place an order?
Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, simply click the “Add To Cart” button on the product page and the item will be added to your bag.
Your bag is always on the top right of the screen and will contain all the items you have added to your cart. You can continue shopping and ass as many items as you want before checking out.
When you are ready to check out and complete your order, click the bag in the top right corner of the screen. Before you enter your details, you can calculate the shipping cost by entering your country and post code and pressing the “Calculate Shipping” button at the bottom of the screen.
You can also leave a note where it says Special Instructions.
Once you are happy with all the items in your cart and the shipping cost press the “Checkout” button.
Now you will see the Customer Information page, enter your details and proceed through to the Shipping Method and Payment Method pages by entering the necessary details and your order will be placed.
Do you take bulk orders?
Yes, we do. Contact us on 0121 2362322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to pay shipping costs?
For more information on delivery and shipping costs, please visit our delivery page.
When will I receive the ordered products?
We process all orders within 2 days and ship them through trusted and reputable courier companies.
Delivery times will vary based on your location.
For more information about delivery times please visit our delivery page.
How do I pay for my order?
You can pay for your order using credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express). You can also use debit cards.
What should I do if my payment doesn't get through or fails?
If your payment transaction fails, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately on 0121 2362322 or email us at email@example.com
ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
How do I know if my order has been placed successfully?
You will get an order confirmation email shortly after you place the order. If you do not get the order confirmation email, please get in touch with us immediately on 0121 2362322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know if my order has been dispatched or not?
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email.
If you paid for a tracked shipping service you will also receive your tracking number in an email.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Can I cancel an order?
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled as we start processing the order as soon as it is received. Exceptions can be made at the sole discretion of Emartbuy. Please contact us quickly if you want to cancel, or modify your order. Any changes can only be made before the order is shipped.
We will accept any unused product in its original packing within 15 days of delivery.
On returns, we reserve the right to send you a replacement or refund the product amount.
What do I do if I have received the wrong item or a damaged item?
If you have received the wrong item or the item is damaged, please contact us on 0121 2362322 or email us at email@example.com
What is the returns procedure?
For more information about returns please visit our returns page.
Who pays the postal/shipping charges for the returned goods?
The customer pays the return shipping charges. We do not reimburse the shipping charges.
Terms & Conditions for Return:
- The final decision on whether a returned item will be approved or rejected lies completely with Emartbuy’s Quality Assurance Team.
- The returned items will only be accepted in their original packaging, which includes bags, tags, boxes, invoices, documentations, warranty cards (if any), all accessories, and all the things that were present when the item was delivered to you.
- The product you're returning must be unused, and in its original condition. If it is used, damaged, soiled or altered, the return won't be processed and the items will be sent back to you.
- Products in sets cannot be returned individually.
- If we are unable to send you a replacement of the item that you have returned, we will offer you a refund.
- Please note that products may look slightly different to what you see on the screen due to different monitors.